Saturday, August 3, 2024

BIRD NEWS: 881

 



These statues are to my liking - geese!



I took a few pictures from differing angles as I walked arounbd their lawn.



I found the detail intriguing.



But that was not the only bird sculpture at Denmans garden.



Whilst not as detailed, this duo caught my heart.



We then went onwards to WWT Arundel. Whilst munching lunch at the cafe tables we spotted several families of geese, with the young almost as large as the parents.



Canada Geese - and a coot - covered the path next, as we wandered around the reserve. Finally for this post, an ID board with information.



2 comments:

  1. The blue geese statues are very cool. I wonder what the real geese think of them, if anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they probably dont recognise them as statues of themselves...probably just rocks.

    ReplyDelete