Saturday, August 17, 2024

BIRD NEWS: 885

 



Another couple of shots of the stork in its nest at Knepp Park start today's blog post. Talking of the KP storks, they have recently been sighted flocking over WWT Arundel - possibly the youthful ones searching for potential territory for when they return to mate in a year or two's time.



That was the last picture from that trip.



Here are a couple of Naboo from his visit with me last year.



Looking out the windows of my home, I spot birds.



Ditty & Ditsy the collared doves, for example.



They like to hang out on the branches of my pittisporum and laurel trees that interminlge.



They rest on the tree waiting to be fed sometimes....and are tame enough to recognise me as the bringer of food. Finally for this post, Naboo....



2 comments:

  1. Those are great shots of Ditty and Ditsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. that pair are still around, along with pidge pidge and ultra tame pidge

    ReplyDelete