Monday, July 8, 2024

BIRD NEWS: 873

 



As you can see, I was playing round with the settings on my camera, trying to get the manual settings exposure feature to function correctly.



I think you can see the stork standing on the nest rim clearly in some of the pictures, if not all. Alas, I forget which setting the good pictures were taken on!



Just in case, I circled it in the one above.



I took one shot on each setting....



Next, we went to Shoreham. There were weeds and pigeons in the church walls.



There was a crow on the railway bridge.



There were swans on the river. Poissibly the 5 swan family we saw last trip.



2 comments:

  1. The river is beautiful. It looks like there's a little tiny bit of ruins there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep....there are kots of ruined things in ENGLAND. these are little lumps built along the riverside as lookouts i think

    ReplyDelete