Friday, September 13, 2024

BIRD NEWS: 892



There was a show pigeon under the picnic tables as we left Warnham Nature Reserve. I therefore allowed myself a couple of shots as we made our way homeward.




Our next excursion was to Arundel WWT where we encountered the first of a display throughout Arundel and Chichester of decorated owls. As you can see below, a kingfisher and pelican were painted onto the one situated at WWT.



There were other birds, including a mute swan, along with a water vole depicted on another angle.



I walked around it, taking pictures of each view point. The snipe and crow come out better in this shot.



In my final shot you can see the frog in the bottom corner.



I also took a photograph of the charity exhibit details.



Of course, WWT have real birds too - as shown by a pair of zzz-ing female pelicans.



 

3 comments: