Saturday, October 5, 2024

BIRD NEWS: 899

 



One more shot of cygnets and other birds on Swanbourne Lake, before we headed towards home. I tried to take a piccie of another owl I spotted in a shop window....



Before our next excursion, taken the last weekend in August, here is another of my stash of Naboo pics.



Our next trip was to Storrington and Pulborough Brooks. After coffee and 2 stores in Storrington, we went to the RSPB Reserve.



I took photos of the map this time.



Liz began looking for more walks we could do another trip.....



Here is an infoboard.



We saw Canada geese, Greylag, Teal, other ducks, gulls, and a grey heron.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, I see you've mastered the panorama setting on your camera. That's quite a view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol actually i took circular videos....thats just an ordinary shot with the top and bottom cut off

    ReplyDelete