Friday, October 11, 2024

BIRD NEWS: 901

 





Firstly, Naboo - then a map of where the hides are at the reserve.



Next, a grey wagtail...which we spotted in real life, but I cannot find on the picture. We also spotted a stonechat, but that was also invisible so I didn't share that picture.



We went for a walk outside the reserve and then returned and I finally spotted my show pigeon mates.



I took 2 pictures.



As we approached Sheffield Park - our next trip - I spotted some large birds on the roof.



Wow - peacocks!



I was surprised, as one was white, one darker than usual peacocks, one facing the other way - later on we saw two normal ones roaming the gardens, but this trio welcomed us on arrival.



1 comment:

  1. The three peacocks are very interesting. I think we have a love triangle. 😀

    ReplyDelete