Tuesday, April 4, 2023

BIRD NEWS:759

 

 


 

I walked further around and spotted a waterrail from the outside small bird feeding station.



Here is an infoboard concerning the lil one I had just seen. Also, an infoboard with a great hot of a pied wagtail - which I often spot walking sidewalks or promenades.



It was then time to wander on towards Silvertag and Orangetag the Bewick duo.



I stopped to spend a few minutes with them - Silvertag is on the left in the shot below.



And again - here she is preening.



They were just hanging out in front of the dogwoods with the mallards.



Well I looked...but did not see. The last time I have seen snipe was when Liz and I visitied Shoreham and accidentlly came across some RSPB members doing a bird count and we found a whole island full of them.




HERE is a bird id quiz

2 comments:

  1. Those are great shots of the Bewick enclosure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually take pics of both sets of swans, bewick and trumpeter.

    ReplyDelete