Thursday, February 8, 2024

BIRD NEWS: 833

 



Liz and I went to Leonardslee Illuminated with her family. At certain spots in the path, we spotted bird lights.



There were also some illuminated bird statues in one part of the display.



Meanwhile, back home, I took the last photos off my old camera before gifting it to my 3 year old friend.



I had two shots of a magpie at the bird feeder to share.



Now, we are back to regular late December pictures...and left over Naboo shots!



Our next excursion was to Southwater Country park. We did spot cormorant and swan and coot and....birds on the lake, but only popped into the park itself to use their toilets before hiking up the Downslink.



As we left Southwater village, I took a couple of shots of a nesting box on a pond in a new estate.



2 comments: