Saturday, May 4, 2024

BIRD NEWS: 859

 



A couple more pictures of the pigeons outside Warnham nature reserve begin today's post.



As I came home, I noticed something on the roof of my house.



The pair of jackdaws that nest in my chimney each year were sunbasking on the roof just undrneath their home!



It must be spring if the sun is warm enough for that! You can see my next door neighbor's chimney is encased - preventing birds from enjoying the possibility of a comfy nesting site.



Our next excursion was via Worthing to Brooklands park...



However, I was playing around with camera settings, and accidentally allowed 'manual' to take too brightly.....



These pictures are of Brooklands Lake, and the seagulls, cormorant, coot, and mallards upon it, though - trust me.



2 comments:

  1. The overexposed pictures are interesting. They look like they could be used for letterhead or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alas i keep forgetting to change the control

    ReplyDelete