Thursday, May 10, 2018

BIRD NEWS:408

 

Up above the strolling pheasant depicted in my last entry, a chaffinch and goldfinch were munching seed - in flew another goldfinch as I took the shot - landing perfectly in time for the next shot.



Down below was a coot - showing off the expression oftentimes attributed to it - 'bald as a coot'. The pheasant strolled past again - as if to say 'did you get my photo before? perhaps I should give you a third chance...'



Next, I came upon the blacknecked swans - and one of them came shooting through the water to greet me. It was not long before both were close to me, and I got a couple of decent close up shots.



I also got a video which you can watch HERE demonstrating the sound the swan was making prolifically until I turned the camera to video mode - and it only gave 1-2 last peeps. I finish today's post with one last shot of the species.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the bottom picture is always going to be gigantic now. :D

    Those are great pics of the pheasants and the swans. The swans' necks had a strange glowing effect in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...maybe i press 'publish' before the last photo has 'settled'...

    ReplyDelete