Monday, April 13, 2020

BIRD NEWS:570



The Bewick duo were hanging around picking and pecking at the stalks as I got back from the side path. I then went along to visit the Trumpeter swans, who were both gliding about their lake today.



From the next hide that I entered, I took a few pictures of the blackheaded gulls. Later on, during the bird behaviour talk/walk event, we came back to this hide and the lapwing hide and at one I spotted a snipe - though I did not take a photo at that time.



I thought that they had rather funny faces so I took several shots today.



The Trumpeter swans were still gliding about on their lake.

HERE is a link to some recent sightings at Arundel WWT - currently closed to the public and mem bers - with on lt staff on site.


1 comment:

  1. The pictures of the blackheaded swans are really nice, and I love the big tall one of the trumpeters.

    ReplyDelete