Sunday, June 28, 2020

BIRD NEWS:579





I did manage to get a few shots of these swooping birds though. I got a few shots of them in the air - and a few on the lower level with grass behind. The latter shows the coloring of the birds better.



Next, we see Goggles the farm duck-goose standing on one leg by some iris flowers. This signifies the start or end of a walk, as I pass the pond Goggles lives at on my way to or from the woodland.



Two goldfinch munch nyjer seed while Mr Bob the robin watches them - and keeps one eye on 'his' sunflower hearts in my penultimate shot for today.


Finally for today, here are some young sparrows having a dust bath on my garden path.




2 comments:

  1. I love the sparrows taking a dust bath. That picture is gigantic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i managed to press 'publish' before it resized it!!

    ReplyDelete