Friday, October 16, 2020

BIRD NEWS:588

 



Goggles flapping and preening means I must have taken another stroll down the local woodland.



Goggles is still there on my way home.



It was a fairly short walk as I had something else I wanted to do that day. As evidenced by picture, Goggles was still standing about preening.



I brought home a discarded pheasant feather as a souvenir of that walk.



Just to show that there are still birds in our garden, if I have yet to revisit some of my other usual haunts, here is a picture of some sparrow residents enjoying their cafe pole.



I did try to take a video, but it did not come out for longer than 4 seconds for some unknown reason. Before September ended,  I took another stroll up past Goggles's pond.



That brings us to the close of September 2020...



2 comments:

  1. Goggles looks like he's so happy to see you that he wants to give you a hug. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish..... he's a pretty grumpy goose tho - always hissing at people.

    ReplyDelete