Monday, September 6, 2021

BIRD NEWS:636

 



I tried the zoom on half setting - this sometimes works, although full zoom never does.



Next, we came up to the Bewick enclosure - and this time they were home!



On our last trip, the family had been moved to the sickie pens as they had cygnets. This time - parents Mrs and Mr Bewick had their three babes in tow.



It was great to see Silvertag and Orangetag again - and their 3 youngsters!



They may have recognized me - although over the past 18 months I have not spent much time with them, because prior to that, I would stand for 5-10 minutes observing them each visit, and I visited monthly!



I dont suppose we stayed longer than 2 minutes on this occasion, as my two companions are not interested as I in swans....



not even these swans....




2 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic pictures of the Bewicks. Half zoom seems to work well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its full zoom/distant subjects that fails - everytime. my old camera let me take antyhing at any distance with just one click or zoom and click...this camera doesnt.

    ReplyDelete