Monday, December 13, 2021

BIRD NEWS:657

 



This is one of two shots I took of the identification board. Here is the other.



This might be useful for identifying coal/marsh/willow tit....except the willowtit is very similar to one of the other 2. We did see a lot of birds on our early November trip though!



This was a coal-marsh-willow tit...which, I cannot say. At the indoor hide, we spotted tons of birds.



This was my first picture from there.



A male bullfinch.



Soon to be joined by a great tit. At this feeder station, they had 3 cannisters of sunflower hearts and one giant suet block. In the midst, they had a peanut feeder. At the other end, they had 3 of sunflower hearts and one suet balls.



Here was another of those marsh-willow-coal tits - too far away to see which. When I did zoom in for an attempt at a close up shot - I only got its bum!




2 comments: