Wednesday, March 13, 2024

BIRD NEWS: 845

 



My main focus was the magpie goose - but many other of the lake's inhabitants showed up in my pictures.



Next up, the trumpeter duo.



The ID board depicts the pied wagtail clearer than my pictures can, as I usually am some distance away and in a city street or with beach background when sighting them.



We then went into the sandmarten hide...



....to see shelduck.



You can also see Canada Geese, Seagulls,......



Turning to the right, we got a differing view - an island with many seagulls and some shelduck. of course, you would not expect to see them at this time of year, only from April to Septemberish time.



2 comments:

  1. That's a great picture of the Trumpeter Duo, with the nice sunbeam and color saturation. I also love the little rocky island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was by luck...the sun just shone in beams and ....

    ReplyDelete