Friday, September 18, 2015

BIRD NEWS:77



Here they are again. Another shot of each of the two birds I visit in Lancing most months, Bluey and Naboo. It pays to wait until Naboo has eaten a lot, shrieked a lot, and run round his cage a lot and THEN bring out the camera again - as by this time he is too pooped to care and just wants to snuggle into his bed blanket.


Bluey eats less, races less, and looks more relaxed. He stares just as much though, both at myself and Naboo. Even when Naboo catches a zzz, Bluey observes him...



Back home, early September arrived and putting some seed on the sill attracted one of the pigeons. They have not been around so much lately, as I have had to cut back on the food I out out due to the neighborhood rat problem, but when spotted, seed is offered.



2 comments:

  1. Is anybody doing anything about the rats?

    It's funny how Bluey watches Naboo. I wonder what he's thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard about the rt problem since the council dude confirmd with me what i had agreed to do - i have done so, but heard no more..... hopefully i wont hear any more. yeah its cute - like he is all gaga-eyed on Naboo, lol.

    ReplyDelete