Friday, October 16, 2015

BIRD NEWS:83





After a short time, I was back to check again, having popped to a shop. Finally I spotted 2-3 of the gang hanging out near the seed deposit - but it was not the full gang.



Above you can see one of those 'big black birds' I keep finding at the beach along with two members of the beach gang. A couple more were on the stone crest, but the entire gang did not show up before I walked beyond Worthing towards Lancing.




Back home and there has not been much news since September turned into October. The usual wood pigeons, Ditty and partner, Mr and Mrs Bob, the blackbirds, starlings, sparrows...they all still inhabit the yard, but little has changed - no young, no molting, no special antics.


Have a look at this photo - taken between Worthing and Lancing - and in my next post I will show you what you are supposed to see , if you cannot spot them in this picture.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see anything, but it's hard to make out small details, even when I blow it up. Is there something hiding in the bush?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will find out what is ON the spikes in my next post!!!!

    ReplyDelete