Monday, December 7, 2020

BIRD NEWS:600

 



Bye bye Goggles - maybe by the time I take my next trip I will have figured out how to get the camera to act the way I want it to!



I was in the garden pulling out the former pond liner which I had wrapped into a huge heavy heap. I was going to cut a chunk off to take down the alotment and place underneath the weed bin. Mr Bob spotted my activity - and that a few bugs and worms had moved on to the liner....



I took several shots - but he kept turning his back. The piece I wanted had been cut off and I was waiting on Mr Bob to finish his meal before wrapping it up to take with me to the plot.



My new camera is really annoying me. My old one just turned on, zoomed or not, then I pressed to take a picture, this one.....well, I DO NOT like it. I hope I can find a better model and dump this one asap. I liked my old camera...if I took bad pictures on that, it was me to blame, not the camera.



Mr Bob kept turning aside as I clicked....He was not helping me take great pictures either!



I managed a reasonable photo - which would have been excellent if taken on my old camera.



I spotted a blackbird on the edge of the pond a day or to later - but once again, the new camera let me down. I shall start searching for the same model as my old one as soon as lockdown lets me get out and about again. Even if I manage a few good shots - my old camera rarely let me down, and I am fed up with being disappointed more than 50% of the time with this model.



2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can find the model you prefer online so that you don't have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then i have to wait at home for parcels to be delivered... nope. i will look in real shops with real eyes for what want - otherwise i might get another dud. if i can find one the same, or by the same brand/similar, i will get that.

    ReplyDelete