Sunday, November 29, 2020

BIRD NEWS:599

 



This is a show pigeon spotted on 'peacock house' chimney as I progressed up the lane...that came out fairly well.



Alas, this camera does not seem to like Goggles very much. I never had difficulty taking focused shots of Goggles on my 'lil pink box'...but this 'blue thing' is difficult - and it doesn't weigh enough to hold steady even if it did focus properly.



These mallards were slightly blurred, but you can see what they are...



Long distance, non-zoomed photos seem to come out better, it seems. Pity...mind you, it may just need the picture size altering; if so I should soon be getting better results.



Sigh - another blurry shot of Goggles - but hey - give me 9.5/10 for trying!! I did not give up.



Finally, a shot I can be proud of. Alas, it was not far away. It seems I will not be able to take photos - only blurrs - of distant birds with this camera.



This duck decided to stay near my feet and let me practice! Well - until it decided food was better than feet!



4 comments:

  1. Most of these shots are pretty good. I'm sure the new camera will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont like it and wont stay with it. its too fussy and doesnt focus properly.i want one i can turn on and press and get a shot - not one i have to fiddle with for five minutes then get a fuzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad. Maybe there's a YouTube video with tips and tricks or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont want a camera i cant use the way i want to use it - eve if it has ways round things. i want a camera that works the way i want it to - just like my old one!! n, this ones getting tossed once i can get one like my old one again.

    ReplyDelete