Saturday, January 15, 2022

BIRD NEWS:664

 



As Liz and I walked along Widewater Lagoon, our next bird of interest was a redshank - I think. (Whilst we definitely saw redshank, I cant recall at which point I took a photo of one and at which point I took a photo of a plover and which point.....)



Here we see a redshank - and a blackbacked seagull and some mallards...and a crow or jackdaw.



This definitely was the ringed plover!



This was a brent goose - that we found when Liz and I wandered on our next leg - around the estuary.



We spotted a trio of city pigeons on the wooden bridge. Liz liked this one a bit...



This one was her fav...but she also liked



Our next trip was to Littlehampton, where we walked across the River Arun then along from West Beach to Bognor - had a picnic lunch - then returned. We spotted plenty of gulls enjoying the ocean...



HERE is a link to UK January birdlife...


2 comments: