Sunday, May 1, 2022

BIRD NEWS:692

 



Once again, the skylark is the object of the photograph.



I was happy to observe one so close - close enough to ensure it came out without blurring.



I was quite happy with my pictures from our Monday wandering. Back home, and a mother blackbird was taking a bath in one of our tubs.



Splash!!



I have cleared the patch behind the pond and planted some bits and pieces there. After a bit of a plant and weed session, Pidge decided to explore....



Next, Liz and I spent some time in Arundel. Here you can see a pair of city pigeons we found - well, I found - over a platform above the river...



Being Arundel, we took a trip round the WWT Reserve. We found some ducks....to begin with.



6 comments:

  1. More amazing pictures of the skylark. I like how your pond is looking. How are the frogs doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granted, although they are related if you go back a half billion years. :D Maybe we can have frogs at ReNext....

    ReplyDelete
  3. will have to take some pics first....i do have a terrapin i can share there tho

    ReplyDelete