Monday, August 22, 2022

BIRD NEWS:710



Shelduck and blackheaded gulls were in situ as we strolled the coastline.



Another poster caught my eye.... Back home, and a baby sparrow caught my lens.



Parent and youngster goldfinch also adorned the feeder pole in the yard recently.



I took a couple of shots....



My next trip was to Arundel WWT, but with my friend Lisa, not best friend Liz. We first passed the pelicans...



My next photo was of a dozing Nene among the daisies.



Finally for this post, the trumpeter swans.



HERE you can find out about bird id.


 

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you're showing your new friends these natural reserves. I'm sure they greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've taken two of them there now. one found it relaxing the other fascinating

    ReplyDelete