Thursday, August 25, 2022

BIRD NEWS:712

 



Ditty and partner are back in the garden again this year. Liz and I took a half day excursion to Leonardslee. Here are their chooks.



Pidge was dozing on top the bird feeder. (As I write my blog, he is on the windowsill munching seed....I saw him in the tree looking at me, so went to fetch him a scoop.)



A bunch of baby bluetits descended upon the peanuts...



Next up, Liz and I went to Warnham - where we found a baby robin!



And a nuthatch...







We also spotted a lot of baby great tits. They were on the first open-hide feeder station along with the nuthatch that made a brief visit. Not only did we get baby  great tits, but baby blue tits...



1 comment:

  1. That's a great shot of the feeder. The baby's wings are just a blur.

    ReplyDelete