Tuesday, May 2, 2023

BIRD NEWS:762

 



Still in Arundel WWT, here are the spectacled eiders. Then I found a cute city pigeon to take a picture of.



Next up were the Trumpeter swans.



I took a few pictures of them.



Just to make sure.



We spotted a waterrail - but it didnt stay still long enough for my photos to come out properly.



I caught a mandarin, jackdaw and mallard in one shot from the woodland hide - with a chaffinch in the background.



My final shot for today is of a couple of greenfinches.



HERE are some of the bird calls found in my back yard.


2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures of the Trumpeter Swans, especially the close up with the two logs in back. The city pigeons always make me feel nostalgic. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just adore pigeons, so there are quite a few pictures of them in my blogs!!

    ReplyDelete