Tuesday, May 16, 2023

BIRD NEWS:764

 



I tried and tried and tried to get a good shot of the redwing...without success. However, I did manage a shot or 2 of a chaffinch.



or 3....



Then we moved hides....and I caught a blue tit and a bullfinch



This unusual shot pictures a male and a female bullfinch on one feeder with 2 bluetits on the second food supply.



Once again, I tried to take more than 1 shot - just in case....



I think the next shot is my best at capturing the bullfinch duo.



Then I caught a longtailed tit on a feeder.



MORE info on waders here...


4 comments:

  1. I wonder if taking a video might be better when faced with a difficult shot-- then you could pull the best frame from the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to save battery power....and i cant take shots from video, its still or video, not stills from video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The default video player on your laptop or PC almost certainly has a "save frame" or "save image" option under "File." You just stop the video at the spot where you have the best picture and save it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not somthing i have played around with yet - i'd prefer a real photo

    ReplyDelete