Wednesday, November 15, 2023

BIRD NEWS: 805

 



Practice, I did - on the show pigeon located on the side of the main Arundel Bridge.



Getting used to my new camera - which I find far, far better than the terrible THING I last worked with.



This is definitely BETTER than the Sony - which wouldnt start and was not able to point and shoot, BETTER than the Kodak which broke down after a year or two of mediocre photography, and BETTER than the Agfafilm which made noises and took 10 seconds to focus and went out of focus when it did settle.



I eventually stopped taking pics of the pretty show pigeon. I need to learn to trust this camera to take it first or second shot.



Liz spotted another city/show pigeon cross wandering along while I was busy on the pure white.



So it too had a turn at being subject to camera trials.



It was more mobile, so made more interesting pictures as I tried out various settings.



2 comments:

  1. Those pics of the cool ancient bridge came out great. And I love the picture of the pigeon greeting the space alien. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i still dont know what that 'space alien' thingy is...i thought police something..,.but dont know what

    ReplyDelete