Wednesday, November 29, 2023

BIRD NEWS: 806



A few more pictures of the city-show pigeon cross that was ambulating along the metal platform in the River Arun.



I was trying all the settings again....



It finally decided to be stationary, accepting its moment of potential fame...



...as I tried the last couple of settings.



I took a shot of what might have been a heron - but may only have been a wood pigeon - some distance away.



Next, we visitied Nymans and Leonardslee. There were several new sculptures in situ, many of which were bird related...



So I took some shots of anything bird related - such as the birdwatcher depicted below - as well as the autumn colors on my new camera - which pleases me.



2 comments:

  1. The bird-watcher popping up out of the manhole is hilarious. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Liz and i prefer the Surrey sculpture society sculpturesto the resident ones.....

    ReplyDelete