Wednesday, November 29, 2023

BIRD NEWS: 807

 




We are still at Leonardslee taking bird-related photos of Surrey Sculpture exhibits. A penguin...



...and a kingfisher. I took too many pictures as I am accustomed to a poor camera. I need to relax and just take one shot of things knowing this camera performs properly.



Now I have the Leica, I can rely on it.....at last!



Next, we came across a mirror-metal heron, standing by a lake.



I took two shots...



Finally, for this excursion, a one legged owl.... We were not sure what to make of it - if it had had two legs, we would have liked it more was our conclusion.



Now, if you were womndering about Naboo - yes, he is still here with me as I write the blog - destined to go to his new home with his old master mid November.



2 comments:

  1. All those sculptures are really cool. I tried to find info about the one-legged owl, but I came up empty this time. Maybe it's to commemorate a particular resident of the park that is fondly remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who knows? you might need to contact the Surrey sculpture society on that q.

    ReplyDelete