Monday, November 9, 2015

BIRD NEWS:87


One last shot of the trio of waterfowl, before moving onward to another species - familiar to all my regular readers - pigeons. The group at Shoreham did notice me and come over to beg for crumbs eventually - but not until multiple antics had occurred.



Looking to the side, I spotted some more birds worthy of note - pied wagtails, whilst waiting on the pigeons to become more friendly - AKA 'notice my lunch'.



Now, back to those pigeons. They got up to some antics where it was a cross between courtship and playing around that much resembled dancing as you might see in some of these photos.


Back home, and once again there is very little news to report concerning the birdlife. Basically - Curio and Mr Bob and Mr Black are the only regulars I have spotted during the last 3-4 days of October.

2 comments:

  1. Sure, I think animals can dance. Dancing is happiness (or some other feeling) expressed as surplus energy, so why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, well...they LOOK like they are dancing, anyways! surplus energy gets the nod!

    ReplyDelete