Saturday, July 1, 2017

BIRD NEWS:348



I took 2 more shots of the swallow - but it did not come out as well as last year. Although last year I kept getting my best friend's head in the shots too. Next up, some information on herons.


Back at the feeder station, pigeons were still hanging out with the ducks. I next caught sight of a Baikal teal - and took a shot of the info board to remind me what it was I was taking photo of.


My last shot turned out the best coloring wise, I think.


Towards the end of my late-May trip, I got 2 good shots of the Australian woodducks. Here you can see a pair - and yes, the male is the one with the darker brown head!! That brings us almost to the close of that excursion, but not quite to the month of May.


2 comments:

  1. When I first saw the pictures of the swallow, I thought he was standing at a podium giving a speech. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like its an MC, but.....just guarding the entry to its nest!

    ReplyDelete