Sunday, February 10, 2019

BIRD NEWS:460



There was a blue tit hanging out in the trees as I walked further around the reserve. I then passed another robin infoboard. I stopped - as I was approaching the external woodland feeders, I came across a resting wood pigeon - and decided to go the other way to avoid disturbing him.



I next spotted a goldfinch, hanging out nibbling its brunch. I popped out of the reedbed boardwalk and spotted a song thrush hiding in the undergrowth watching me.



Then, I entered the woodland hide and spotted multiple blue tits and....a wood pigeon.


2 comments:

  1. I like that picture of the walkway. Also the picture of the Goldfinch hiding out in the nettles-- that must be a safe spot for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the walkway goes along thru the reed bed area of three styles from wild flower hide to lakes via woodland hide....a favored spot

    ReplyDelete