Tuesday, February 12, 2019

BIRD NEWS:462



A real robin illustrates the robin board I passed soon afterwards. I wandered onwards, spotting some eider hanging out with a Mute swan and Canada geese on the pond that extends along towards the cafe.



Naturally, it being winter, I stopped at the cafe for a cuppa. I took a shot of the eider ducks again.



It was lunchtime for the Nenes as I walked backwards on my second circuit of the reserve. The mute swans were in the lake opposite the blacknecked swan lake as I returned - and the blacknecked swans were still interested in me and once again followed me along part of my journey, watching me watch them.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting little fun fact about the word orange on the robin board there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - that was news to me also - and a new fact to hoard!

    ReplyDelete