Thursday, October 20, 2022

BIRD NEWS:726

 


Of course, I had to get a picture or two of the trumpeters.



The Bewicks were also encaptured on camera.



The Bewicks also stuck their heads underwater to feed.... Tamuka found it fascinating and unusual.



The cygnets were gliding about as well.



After WWT, I showed Tamuka Swanbourne Lake.



Some of the usual birds were there, but some were absent.they had cygnets here, and pigeons, gulls, coots, moorhen, mallards....but I didnt see any tufted ducks on this trip.



My next excursion was with Liz again, and we went to Leonardslee gardens. They had little floral color, but had the Surrey sculpture society exhibition. I therefore got a bunch of photos of bird statues.



2 comments:

  1. I wonder what the birds think of the statuary. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. not that many birds at that location - mostly things like robins blackbirds blue tits, pheasants....none of which would bother

    ReplyDelete