Sunday, December 3, 2023

BIRD NEWS: 808

 






Naboo had a lot of pictures taken on my phone over the last month of his stay at the 'Sande Hotel' for indoor birds. Here, he eats a peanut - one of his favored treats. He enjoys headbopping to the last track on 'The Greatest Showman' CD or Tibetan monks chanting with a peanut to eat the shell of before chewing and spitting the nut itself.



Next, I took a couple of shots on my workphone of Ditty and Ditsy - the semi-resident collared dove parents.



Then it was back to Naboo - munching seed.



He also hung out in his blankie...watching me.



Before relaxing, as he spotted I was about to put the camera down and pick up a book.



My last couple of pictures for todays posting include pictures of the wren's nest that was made in my tunic. I finally took it off the washing line to recover...and saved the nest to photograph before inserting it into the hedgerow.



A close up of the main entryway of the nest:



2 comments:

  1. Good old Naboo.

    Will the wren's still go and use the nest in the hedgerow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably not....but they may reuse it next year. otherwise a robin might or....

    ReplyDelete