Sunday, June 2, 2019

BIRD NEWS:490



As I continued my circular stroll, I came upon a pair of mute swans relaxing/nesting in the grass. The other side of the pathway I spotted male and female American woodducks.



Up in the nearby tree a row of pigeons were lazing in the sunshine, ignoring the chilly wind. Being a pigeon lover, I had to take their photo.



The view was lovely, lolooking across the hangar as they call it - I had to circle the lone gull to show where it is though! I then passed a family of coots.


It is back to the Bewick swans for my last 2 photos for today. I wanted to keep passing them by so they got used to me!!


2 comments:

  1. That's a great shot of the pigeons. And definitely a lovely view of the hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arundel is surrounded by countryside - one of our few localities where there is a scenic view in nearly every direction. lots of great hiking!!!!

    ReplyDelete