Sunday, November 1, 2020

BIRD NEWS:592

 



The heron stayed around for some time - so we kept glancing back to it as we viewed other birds while in that hide. It then began to hunt...



...til it disappeared from view.



We wandered about some more, the next birds to take my camera's aim being....



....the Bewick duo - Orange tag and Silver tag!



They were in their usual lake - along with barrows goldeneye and eurasian widgeon. I think the Bewicks might just have remembered me!! Maybe they thought me seasonal and that I had migrated elsewhere for a few months!!



Or perhaps they were wondering who Liz was!



I took a bunch of pictures, having not seen them for what seems to me to be ages - though is only about a half year.



Included was a shot of the birds with their ID boards.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the Bewicks trying to figure out your migratory patterns. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wait til they spot i have a blue camera instead of pink on my next visit.....lol.maybe im changing plumage!

    ReplyDelete