Thursday, April 7, 2022

BIRD NEWS:683

 



The waterrail was munching and mooching about the sodden flooded field that used to be on the side of the Trumpeter swans pond...til the swans were rehoused elsewhere.

HERE is the link to a video I took of the waterrail!




Next, we came upon the Bewick family.



They seemed happy, split between the two parents - maybe females in one group and men in the other...



Two of them nibbled at their food....the other 3 did not bother.



We see so many robins this year Liz and I both have at least 2 in each of or gardens - and nearly every walk we take we see multiple examples.... This robin is at the usual spot at WWT - where I spot robins every visit I make...and have done for more than 5 years.



A long time ago, I used to stop at Worthing beach to hang with the beach gang before going Eastwards to Lancing or Brighton. Recently, Liz and I went to Worthing and I took a piccie of the gang...



Also in Worthing, I took a picture of this board about pigeons...which long term readers may recall from 4-5 years ago.



2 comments:

  1. I always love to see videos. :D

    Will you have pictures of the robins in your yard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a few shots of the baby coming up....yes

    ReplyDelete