Saturday, February 4, 2023

BIRD NEWS:744

 



Here is the signage telling us that they were the juniors, if I had not already known being a regular visitor.



My next shot is from my next trip p- which was to Pulborough Brooks RSPB reserve with Liz. it was a coal tit, but.....



Somewhere amongst the foliage is a long tailed tit.....



This wide shot shoes an egret, some widgeon, and a few other birds - possibly teal, lapwing, canada geese...



Here is an other shot of the same birds....



And again with shoveller, teal....



alas, not all of the birds were identifiable at such a distance.



HERE is an ID guide on 2 pipits


2 comments:

  1. I've seen a couple of Canadian geese lately, too. 😀 I love the shots of the wetlands with the island in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. canada geese are everywhere these days....

    ReplyDelete