Saturday, February 4, 2023

BIRD NEWS:746

 



As well as coal and marsh tits, we saw blue tits great tits robin and...nuthatches!



Recently, a trio of collared doves have been hanging out my back yard. Here are a pair of the in the bird bath.....



and the third not.



HERE is a link to goose info.



At home, I noticed a wood pigeon bending about sideways, upside down, and all sorts - trying to eat the ivy berries.



Whilst my photos were not clear, they did depict enough to show the pigeon reaching for berries and toppling downwards in overreach!



The next excursion we took, Liz and I visited Shoreham. At the lagoon car park I took a shot of a flying swan.



Then cormorant, swan, and gulls on the island.



2 comments:

  1. Another little island. I love those. I also always love the shots of the birds in the birdbath. I also got a kick out of the clumsy wood pigeon. 😀

    ReplyDelete