Friday, August 4, 2023

BIRD NEWS:781

 



My first two photos today are more shots of the pigeons on display and/or for sale at the South Of England Show that Liz and I attended in June. If there are pigeons....my camera and I are there!



A local back yard shot next up.




Liz and I took Muku to WWT Arundel again.



Here are the spectacled eiders and avocets and pintails...



As we walked around, we came across a goose and her youngsters on the path ahead.



Muku was fascinated - for five minutes.



Then we came to the trumpeter swans.



3 comments:

  1. Those are cute pictures of Muku. She's having some great childhood experiences with you two. I also like that Alfred Hitchock-like bird silhouette. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...its just a bird on the fence in semi-sun light

    ReplyDelete