Friday, August 4, 2023

BIRD NEWS:783

 



This was the best shot my new camera could manage of the sparrow parents feeding their young in my back yard - as soon as I go some place physically rather than computeredly that sells cameras, a new one is on my list. My next trip was to Worthing with Liz, from where we walked the coast into Lancing and back. Here is a shot I took of a crow on the boat.



I also took a shot of a pigeon under a seat where someone was feeding it lunch-crumbs.



I then took a photo of a baby sparrow waiting in the tree outside my kitchen window for mommy to bring food.



But the new camera took forever whirring away trying to focus.....and still failed.



Our next excursion, Liz and I went to Church Norton and walked back through Pagham Harbor reserve to Pagham salt house and back. My first shot is of a notice board we spotted.



Then an egret with some gulls.



And some shelducks.



2 comments:

  1. its nice there. the visitor center has loos - but the coffee is disgusting. otherwise an ideal place to hang for a day

    ReplyDelete