Tuesday, August 15, 2023

BIRD NEWS:787

 




My garbage-camera managed to get a shot or two of the parent and youngster pigeon, if somewhat grainy and indistinct.



Meanwhile, my houseguest Naboo still didnt realy appreciate having his picture taken, often diving out of view or dipping his head into the seed tub to avoid it.



Of course, when he was actually allowing my camera close enough, the bars got in the way a tad.



I kept trying...



I took a shot of Ditsy - a parent collared dove - of which we now have 4/5 due to the youngsters.



The next trip Liz and I went on was a while later, near the end of July, due to bad weather and Liz's hip/eye/knee.



We went to Warnham nature reserve...but yet again my camera let me down. It was incapable of taking a decent shot of the cornmorants - or the grebe, tern, heron, coot nest.



2 comments:

  1. I love the shots of the pigeons on the curly branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. curly branches? more like messy tangle of....lol

    ReplyDelete