Tuesday, August 15, 2023

BIRD NEWS:785

 





This is an 'I hate my camera' shot of a white tailed eagle. It really let me down. If I still had my lovely little pink fujifilm camera...this would have been a clear picture.



I persevered, but....



I didnt have much luck - or a good camera. We left the hide after seeing - better than my camera - the white tailed eagle. I spotted a young teenage crow foraging in the grass by the path.



It had its eye on something...



...then on something else...



At one stage it had a caterpiller - but didnt seem to know what to do with it, so dropped it. Next, we saw the show pigeons and a couple of city pigeon at the cafe-side/entry feeders.



So I took a few shots of these.



2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty impressive feeder. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. they do sell good ones....mines not bad, it has 4 hooks...so this one is only one hook more

    ReplyDelete