Friday, September 1, 2023

BIRD NEWS:789

 



Spoiled by the c-word camera, this would have made a nice picture of 2 young heron and a bunch of coot and ducks with a gull flying in - but.... the camera insisted on ruining the picture for me.



Again, I did not choose to take a smudgy picture with a few blobs in....but the camera turned my choice into such.



My goodness - you can actually see what this bird is - a heron - my camera must finally have decided to behave! (I am still going to replace it ASAP thoguh)



Back to its old tricks - my camera spoiled this picture of a heron and great crested grebe.



As we were leaving, I spotted a shabby show pigeon - a fantail I think - outside the nature center. Out came my camera...just in case.



I took a whole bunch in the hope at least one would come out well...



...but alas, my camera ruined every single shot.



2 comments:

  1. That's a shame that all your shots were ruined. I don't you don't like to use a phone camera, but you may want to consider using it until you can get a new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldnt get what i want from a phone camera either though.i would need to turn it on every time i anted to take a photo and that takes up the same seconds this dumb camera takes to unfocus itself an d call it focussing. i ned to get to a camera shop where i can buy a proper point and shoot

    ReplyDelete