Wednesday, September 27, 2023

BIRD NEWS:793

 



The coots grew in number and closeness as we lunched.

We took a stroll round a path or track off the downs link way and I spotted a swan....on a board.



My next trip was a solo hike to meet with friends at WWT Arundel. My walk began by passing Goggles' pond....or mud hole as it could currently be called.



But there was Goggles, anyway...



I got to Arundel and took a picture on my way to WWT.



At WWT, I was waiting to meet friends at 10-30, so popped along to visit the Bewicks while waiting...



Well, Mrs Silvertag is now joined by Mr Silvertag....the only way to differentiate between the two is that one wears their tag on the left and one on the right leg.



As soon as I tried to zoom in for a better shot...my camera misfocussed and gave a worse one



or two.


HERE is some info from our local WWT center at Arundel


2 comments:

  1. Goggles looks a bit bewildered by his mud hole. I hope the restoration project is finished soon.

    ReplyDelete