Friday, September 1, 2023

BIRD NEWS:791

 




Alas, my cameras zoom works less well than the camera in normal shooting mode - at a fairly close distance, so blurrs despite taking 5-10 seconds to focus itself.



There was also mallards on the pond, and a coot...but we were off for our hike.



After attempting the hike and going wrong 3 times, we went to WWT Arundel. Here, my garbage camera took a garbage shot of the 2 remaining pelicans.




This is supposedly a marsh harrier, though my first guess was an eagle.



I managed an average shot of the Nene, strolling upon and nibbling at a lawn.



Next up, an info board about magpie geese.



My final shot for todays post is of the trumpeter duo floating on their lake.



2 comments:

  1. Those last three shots actually came out pretty good. I don't see much graininess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. graininess comes with zooming in or from phone photos downloaded onto the laptop. if the subject is at the right distance it comes out clear, but when i zoom it wont zoom properly. the controls on this camera do not allow me to do what i want to do.....

    ReplyDelete