Friday, September 1, 2023

BIRD NEWS:788

 



I am truly dissappointed in this camera. This shot was supposedly an egret...and the one below a tern...



A pair of pies....grainy of course.



This was supposedly a family of 6-7 young bluetits and a goldfinch, but my camera spoiled the shot again.



This would have been a great shot of a greater spotted woodpecker if my camera had functioned properly.



As would this.




This might have been a jay if the camera had not decided to be horrid.



Luckily the trip itself was pleasant, if not my misbehaving camera. below is a pair of young pheasant.



2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I think there's more wrong with the camera now than a tricky focus. There are a lot of artifacts in the pictures that were never there before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just a poor camera....they dont make silent point and shoot digital compacts any more

    ReplyDelete