Wednesday, September 27, 2023

BIRD NEWS:794

 



I backed out again, and the camera gave a reasonable if not good shot of Mr and Mrs Silvertag Bewick.



I went to the cafe for a hot chocolate to wait for my human guests to meet with me and spotted a mommy and child mute swan glide by the window.



I strolled back thru the foyer to the pelicans, wondering if I would ever meet up with my human friends.



I treid photos on both my garbage camera and phone - as I had to bring my phone along to contact friends who might be late...but unknown by how much. I still couldnt get a great shot. One friend had arrived in arundel....but was at a war memorial and pub not WWT....two were not replying and one was possibly still asleep. I therefore went back to the Bewicks,



I wanted to hang with swan pals til my human ones turend up.



I waited for messages on that contraption I usually dont bring let alone turn on. The one who had arrived in Arundel was unaware of where WWT was....



I went back to the foyer when they said they were THERE, only to find they were somewhere else in Arundel...so I wandered back to the pelicans



2 comments:

  1. Now I can't wait for the next chapter to see if all the humans got organized. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....next chapter coming up when i nhave time to load it...

    ReplyDelete