Tuesday, December 12, 2023

BIRD NEWS: 812

 



Continuing our trek, we came upon a woodpecker.



Our final encounter with wood sculptures offered us another possible robin.



That was the end of our Wakehurst Place pictures - so let's jump back to Naboo and the zillion photos and videos I took prior to his departing back to Lancing.



He hides as far back in the cage as he can - escaping that annoying camera box I am holding as he has had enough of his picture being taken.



So HERE and HERE are videos of Naboo being Naboo.


I took a bunch more, but not many videos seem to have come out very well. There might be more on my phone....but I have yet to offload that batch!



Naboo likes grapes...



...and hiding at the back of the cage behind his mirror/bell.

HERE is some info on wrens.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Naboo videos. I hope you find more good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have tons of Naboo videos....just have not had the time to upload them all yet

    ReplyDelete